HANDLING OF PRIVATE INFORMATION – OUR COMMITMENT
Chauffeur Live Pty Ltd and TaxiCash™ development team are subject to and complies with the Australian Federal Privacy Act 1988 (as amended from time to time).
- This document explains how Chauffeur Live and TaxiCash™ team processes information about You which is personally identifiable ("Your Information") when You use the TaxiCash™ platform or website, whether You are a purchaser of TaxiCash™ tokens or simply a visitor.
- If You have any queries about how We use Your Information or have a complaint, please contact Us at email@example.com
- "Purchaser", means a person who has signed up and is registered with the TaxiCash™ with the intent of purchasing TaxiCash™ tokens to be used for rides at a later date.
- "You", "Yours" means the Purchaser or a site visitor who has signed up and is registered with the TaxiCash™ or visited the TaxiCash.IO website.
- We", "Us", "Our" or "Ours" means the "Chauffeur Live Pty Ltd" or " TaxiCash™ Team".
- "Service" means the use of the website to purchase the TaxiCash™ tokens
- "Application" is the software, delivery platform, website and network, owned and operated by Chauffeur Live Pty Ltd and TaxiCash™ team.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We collect Your personal information when You register in our website with the intent to purchase TaxiCash™ tokens.
- You may also choose to provide Us with additional information to enable Us to improve and provide better service to you in the future.
- This additional information is only collected and/or used as necessary to provide You with specific additional information and for no other purposes.
- We may also be compelled by Governments and regulatory authorities to obtain more information about You. In this instant we may require You provide this additional information to Us.
WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DATA ABOUT YOU:
- Registration and payment details
- Location data and Residency data.
- Cookies information
- Other data that You choose to provide to Us;
- If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details about the device You use to access TaxiCash™ or Chauffeur live website. This may include Your IP address or other unique device identifiers;
- Cookies information;
- Any other information provided by You pursuant to Your use of Our website
- When You visit Our website, details are recorded about Your visit, such as time and date, Your server address, pages accessed, time spent and type of browser. This information is used in an anonymous form for statistical purposes and as such cannot identify You individually.
- We collect Your email address when You request to be added to Our mailing list to receive updated information about our services. You can unsubscribe at any time. To enter You into Our mailing list, We do not require You to provide any information to Us apart from an email address.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Chauffeur Live and TaxiCash™ ensures Your credit card information or Bank account details are transmitted over secure lines using encrypted software. We use a mechanism widely used by the e-commerce communities to transfer sensitive data over the Internet called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a protocol that provides communications privacy, authentication and message integrity and prevents eavesdropping, tampering or message forgery by encrypting data.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information We hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. This includes the use of access control via unique user passwords.
- We will not be responsible for any access or change made to Your personal information occurring as a result of You disclosing Your password to a third party, or through any unauthorised access.
- You can also help Us keep Your personal information secure by ensuring that any password You use on Our web site is kept strictly confidential, and by logging off when You have finished using a shared computer.
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- To provide facilitate purchase of TaxiCash™ tokens.
- Your contact details may be used to notify You about changes or respond to any communication or request from You;
- Unless You have told Us You do not want to receive marketing communications, to provide You with marketing communications about Our products and services and those of third parties which We think may be of interest to You. This may also include marketing communications on social media platforms (including Face book) used by You. You can ask Us to stop sending You marketing communications by emailing Us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email We send You, or by contacting us via email and advising Us
- To monitor the use of our website;
- To investigate any complaints or potential breaches;
- For debt tracing, debt recovery, credit management and crime, fraud and money laundering detection and prevention;
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal information will only be used or disclosed as is necessary to provide You with the goods and services available through the website offered by Us or the organisations identified there, for administrative purposes (including fraud and security checks) and to assist Us to improve Our website and services, and to provide You with information and offers relevant to Our services.
- You may opt-out of receipt of any such offers at any time by submitting a request through Our website or via firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the methods described in any e-mails We may send You.
- Your personal information may be securely accessed by staff in Our Customer Service Centers.
- You accept that not all recipients of Your information may have privacy policies or be subject to privacy laws equivalent to that of Us and consent to the disclosure of Your personal information for that purpose.
- Where You send Us email, use Our feedback form, or enter into interactive chat with Us, We may record this information to improve Our service and assist You with any requests. This information will not be disclosed to any third party, except as required to provide You with the products and services You request.
- Wherever it is lawful and practicable, We will endeavour to provide You with the option of not identifying Yourself or not providing personal information when entering transactions with Us. However, failure to provide full and complete information We request may mean that We are unable to provide Our services to You.
- We may disclose Your personal information where required or authorised by law to do so. This may be specifically to comply with KYC / AML requirements imposed by various governments.
INFORMATION WHICH WE MAY SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We never disclose information to anyone (except pursuant to a court order or otherwise where required by law).
- We only disclose Your information in under mentioned situations:
- To any suppliers and subcontractors (including payment providers) in order to fulfil the service;
- If We (or a part of Our business) are acquired by a third party, Your Information may be one of the transferred assets;
- To credit reference agencies and/or fraud detection and prevention agencies;
- To any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency, including for example where We suspect You have committed a criminal offence or We suspect fraud where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings;
- In order to enforce or apply the Service Users Terms and Conditions or any other agreement to which You and We are a party, as applicable;
- Unless You have told Us that You do not want to receive marketing communications, to third parties engaged by Us to provide You with marketing communications about Our products and services. This may also include social media platforms (including Face book) where We provide limited information about Our users (e.g. their email address) to the social media platform so they can provide to Us an anonymous demographic profile of Our users with profiles on that platform to inform Our targeted marketing activities on that platform; and
- To third parties from whom You have chosen to receive marketing information.
TRANS-BORDER DATA FLOWS AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- Where it is required to provide a good or service which You have purchased, We will disclose Your personal information to third parties which may be overseas. You accept that these third parties may not have in place equivalent privacy policies or be subject to equivalent privacy laws as that of Ours.
ACCESSING, CHANGING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal information that We hold is accessible by Chuaffeur Live and TaxiCash™ teams and You only. You may make changes to Your personal information, if You wish, at any time. We rely on the information You provide Us and may collect personal information about You from other sources if required to complete Your transaction.
- We will retain Your information in order to allow You to make future purchases from the Website, until You request that We delete it from Our database. To request that Your personal information be removed from Our database, please send Your request to Us via email. If this occurs, We will no longer be able to provide You with goods or services or customer support.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password which enables You to access certain parts of the Service, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your Information, We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We have received Your Information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTIONS
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that We hold about You. If You would like a copy of some or all of such information, please contact Us.
- You may ask Us to correct or remove information You think is inaccurate by contacting Us. We hope You will be happy with the way We handle Your information but if not, You have the right to complain and We will take measures to correct matters.
- We are committed to purchasers and visitors with a fair and responsible system for the handling of customer complaints.
- If at any time You have any concerns or complaints in relation to privacy or the operation of the Website, please contact Us through Our feedback form or email us at email@example.com so that We may resolve them promptly.